Greece Halkidiki - great travel-clip

FerdinandS

Hi Everyone!

Days are getting cloudy and dark.. So let’s beam us into warmer fields!
Here‘s a brief travel-edit, where I tried to focus on transitions, whilst still keeping a bit of a story, and a grain of humour (which you‘ll see when you watch to the end..)! ;)

so let me know what you think - I‘ll appreciate your feedback!

see you,
Ferdinands

Now I miss Summer even more! :D Great edit!

The transitions were smooth, and the humor sprinkled throughout added a delightful touch! Couldn't resist chiming in after watching your video. I've been daydreaming about escaping to Greece for a while now, and your footage only fueled that wanderlust further. Also, speaking of travel, have you ever used DB fahrplan or Deutsche Bahn fahrplanauskunft for planning your trips? I've heard great things about their services, and I found this handy link dbfahrplan.com that might be useful for future adventures. Thanks for sharing your fantastic work, Ferdinands!

Last edited:
The transitions were smooth, and the humor sprinkled throughout added a delightful touch! Couldn't resist chiming in after watching your video. I've been daydreaming about escaping to Greece for a while now, and your footage only fueled that wanderlust further.
Hi,

oh, that’s great to hear - yes, it’s a lovely place to be! :)

Thanks for watching! Best wishes,
Ferdinand

Network Sponsors

Back